Swani-Can Immigration


Temporary Residence

Your Studies, Your Work, Your Travel, Your Life, Our Concern

Let Swani-Can Immigration be the solution for your travel needs.

Must foreign nationals who desire to visit Canada temporarily must submit an application for a temporary resident visa [TRV]. While some foreign nationals are from visa-exempt countries who are excluded from these requirements; a temporary resident visa [TRV] is a document authorizing an individual to enter and remain in Canada for a period of time.

Application Documents

  • A valid passport or travel/identity document
  • will leave Canada by the end of stay [proof of ties to home country e.g. assets, job, business, home etc.]
  • proof of funds to cover all expenses to be incurred while staying in Canada
  • proof of current immigration status
  • in some cases biometric information
  • proof of custody and/or a letter of consent from custodial parent if applicable

Foreign nationals who are legally allowed to enter Canada on temporary basis

  • Tourist
  • Visit your children or grandchildren
  • Student
  • Worker
  • Business or Investor

Permanent Residence

Relocate and/or Reunite with your close family abroad

By combining a fundamental understanding of the big picture with the complexity of daily interactions and experiences, Swani-Can Immigration provides proactive solutions to a diversity of clients. Swani-Can Immigration is involved in some of the most innovative, sophisticated, and complex cases in Canada:

Family Sponsorship

  • Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children
  • Sponsor your parents and grandparents
  • Sponsor your adopted children and other relatives

Express Entry [EE]

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trader Worker
  • Canadian Experience Class

Provincial Nominee Program [PNP]

Our goal is to be a home to immigrants and be a leader in growing Saskatchewan’s ethnicity [Canada at large] beyond European and Aboriginal origins to visible minority groups of

  • Chinese
  • South Asian
  • Blacks
  • Filipino
  • Latin American
  • Southeast Asian
  • Arab
  • West Asian
  • Japanese
  • Korean

All are welcome, clients can count on our legal research expertise to manage the legal framework supporting their endeavors. When we are involved in a case, we help our clients successfully resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible.


Determine if your're eligible


Cross Examination

Experience Council

Got a cross examination case on your hands? We are ready to help! Swani-Can Immigration has the legal knowledge, skills, and experience to advise clients on

  • Detention review
  • Admissibility hearing
  • Appeals
  • Refugee claims
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate Reason [H&C]

Commissioner for Oaths

An officer for Court of the Queen’s Bench

Documents that are typically commissioned by Commissioner for Oaths include:

  • Mortgage, divorce, estate, land transfer/title documents
  • Real estate, insurance, loan, brokerage documents
  • Contracts, surface lease agreements, proof of loss
  • Sale documents
  • Bond documents, Insolvency documents, Affidavit of service, Government documents